Wednesday 17 December 2014

The last workshop of 2014...

Yesterday was the last workshop of the year and what better way to finish than to have a couple of visitors from California with us!


Kelly, who I met at Fat Quarterly Retreat in the summer, came up for the day from London with her daughter Leith. It was so lovely to see Kelly again and such a pleasure to have them both join us.


I do love doing workshops. I love the fact that everyone brings something different to the table. I have never had 2 people design the same thing and every single design is truly unique and wonderful.


I love passing on the love and enthusiasm for screen printing and seeing the nerves dissipate as the day goes on and seeing the excitement increase.


And I love sitting around chatting over lunch with a group of lovely creative crafty people.


It may be the last workshop for this year, but I can't wait to start up again next year. I have some exciting venues around the UK in the spring that I can't wait to travel to. And of course there will be plenty more workshops here at my home in Leeds. If you fancy joining me for one do drop me a line!





1 comment:

  1. These look fantastic!! Oh do come to Jersey and teach us here!!

    ReplyDelete