Sunday 28 December 2014

new EU VAT laws...

You have probably read on other blogposts and places on the internet about new regulations regarding VAT on selling PDF patterns and other e-documents.


I am a little bit concerned about this and finding it tricky to get my head around what I need to do. 


It isn't quite as disastrous as we all first thought as there are various options out there to deal with it. However all of them are going to take some sorting out and so from Jan 1st my PDF patterns will no longer be able to be purchased.


This is very disappointing to me, especially with my Giant Hexie pattern that has proved to be extremely popular.

So basically if you have been wanting to buy it, as an instant PDF download, you will have just 3 days left as I will be temporarily removing it for purchase on Jan 1st until I have sorted out which route I will go down.

Go here to my Etsy shop if you would like to purchase my Giant Hexie Quilt Pattern, Sweetheart Quilt Pattern, or my Peg Bag Pattern.

x




No comments:

Post a Comment