Sunday 16 November 2014

Welcome

Welcome and thank you for stopping by!

Blueberry Park was the start of my creative journey. It was a time when I first ventured into the handmade community and when I ran a business sourcing all beautiful handmade pieces from talented UK makers.

Things moved on over the years that followed. I started to do more of my own crafting and soon realised that this was the direction I wanted to go in.

In order to make my products more me I went on a screen printing course in order to learn to print my own fabrics. 

And the rest as they say is history! 

I took to screen printing immediately and without sounding over dramatic, it has become an integral part of my life. A life that led to me creating identifiable fabrics and products and a life that led to being signed up to write a book on screen printing, Screen Printing at Home, all of which led to my name, Karen Lewis, becoming a brand rather than Blueberry Park.

That is the reason for the much needed name change and that is the reason for this new and exciting chapter in my life.

I hope that you will join me on this new and exciting chapter and all the wonderful things that Karen Lewis Textiles will bring.

xox

11 comments:

  1. Interesting that you would not just change the name on your bog and carry on, I have added your new blog to my reader.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joining up if course I am! And looking forward to those wonderful things in your future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog has always been interesting and inspiring and I'm following you over - good luck in this new chapter of your life:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Switching over too. Good luck in your ever growing empire.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, so exciting. Best of luck with the fresh start, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've come over from your old blog but I can't see how to follow you here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the change makes complete sense. love the new logo. Wishing you the best of luck! Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here is to an exciting next chapter of your crafty journey. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now following! (thanks for the heads up on IG!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're in my Feedly and I'm looking forward to reading more about your printing adventures, etc!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your fabric is beautiful. Much luck in your new adventure. I will be following you.

    ReplyDelete